Hi, My Name is Robyn Irvine
I’m the new Marketing Assistant here at The Nexus Agency.
I graduated from Glasgow Caledonian University with an honours degree in International Retail Marketing. I like to use a logical yet creative approach to implementing digital marketing using content, messaging and advertising. At The Nexus Agency I like to to use my creativity when doing social media, news stories and blog posts. I like to keep up to date with the latest marketing trends and developments.
What is important to me?
- My work of course; I am passionate about marketing.
- I love to spend time with my family.
- My friends are important to me; I love to socialise.
- To keep learning new skills, this relates to both work and in day-to-day life.
- Horse riding; I have my own horse called Binky.
- Dogs; I have an Australian Labradoodle called Dixie.
- Food; my favourite food is Spaghetti Bolognese but I love all Italian food.
- I enjoy travelling, my favourite place to visit is the Algarve in Portugal.
- To try and keep fit and healthy.
- I love to have a laugh.
If you are looking for some marketing help and advice then please contact our team today.
Our digital marketing services can be provided as individual services or as part of a digital marketing campaign. Using a range of content creation techniques and paid advertising methods we can make your brand, and business become visible online.