Here at The Nexus Agency we have an exiting opportunity to join a growing creative team. We provide a range of digital design and marketing services to a wide range of clients. These services include web design, print, branding and digital marketing. With offices in Irvine, Ayrshire and Glasgow we are working with clients across Scotland and beyond.
We currently have a vacancy for a marketing assistant within the team based within our Irvine offices. The successful candidate should be energetic, enthusiastic and have the ability to produce written content to a very high standard. Experience in using social media networks including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter is preferred and the chosen candidate must be able to work in a busy office environment as part of a team, have a helpful and friendly attitude towards colleagues and be able to work to a deadline under pressure.
This position would be ideal for a recent graduate looking to gain experience within the marketing industry or for an individual looking to gain experience across a wide range of different sectors.
Duties would include:-
- Creative writing for websites, updating product information, blog / news posts and content for other marketing materials.
- Management of social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram etc)
- Proof Reading
- Client Communication / Meetings
- Answering Telephones / Emails
- Client Support
- General Office Administration
- Excellent Reading and Writing Skills are a must for this position. A short assessment on this will take place during the interview procedure
- A good understanding of social media
- Good Communication / Friendly Telephone Manner
Irvine town centre, North Ayrshire
Hours / Wages
35 Hours Per Week. Starting at 9am to 5pm.
Living Wage or higher depending to candidates experience.
College or University level qualification in communication, advertising or marketing.
5 Years English Language Skills. Strong Reading and writing abilities.
How to Apply
You can apply for this position by sending a covering letter and CV to the email address or by post to the following address.
The Nexus Agency
Suite 7, Caledonian House
100 High Street,